SHOCKING: 9-Month-Old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele

A nine-month-old baby locked up in a house by her parents has been reported burnt to death.

The girl’s mother was said to have gone to the market to earn a living by plaiting peoples’ hairs at Sapele yam garage while the father was also at work.

The incident occurred at about 7.00pm, Wednesday. The whole building was brought to ruins as neighbours could not put out the fire while men of Sapele Fire Fighting Service arrived late.

It was reported that the grand-father of the infant who was alerted of the incident was later involved in salvaging other parts of the building without knowing that his grand child had been consumed by the fire.

When Vanguard visited the scene, neighbours and sympathizers where seen wailing over the loss of the baby just as household items littered the place.

At press time, the cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained, but source at the Sapele Fire Fighting department, who preferred anonymity, confirmed that it was due to electrical spark from power fluctuation.

2 responses to “SHOCKING: 9-Month-Old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele

  1. Pingback: nba·

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s