Here comes another update on PC but this time: How To Access A Locked COMPUTER Without Inserting Password, you might be wondering how possible this is, if you are Follow this steps
1. reboot your system
2. Press F8 before the Windows boot screen appears. Do not press F5 as used on the NT/9x user of Windows. You will be be prompted with a boot options menu.
3. Select the Start Windows in Safe Mode option
4. Click through several self-explanatory screens until your reach the familiar ‘Welcome’ screen.
Note: that this welcome screen is limited to 256 colors and 640×480 resolution because the primary graphics will have been set to the Windows Safe Mode software VGA adapter. You will not be able to change this mode even in Display options, while Windows is running in Safe Mode.
5. Find the icon for the Administrator user. If the default settings of your system haven’t been changed, there should be no password for this account.
6. The Safe Mode Welcome screen might display some of the other users on your system.
7. Login as the admin.
8. Press Yes at the prompt asking if you would like to continue using Safe Mode.
9. Continue on to the User Settings control panel. Here you can change any of the other passwords for user on the machine. Make any changes you want.
10. Reboot your computer. As long as you don’t press any keys
(e.g. F8) during the boot-up the computer will startup normally.
11. Login as the user for which you set the password.
12. If the above doesn’t work, you can try to use professional
support recommendation “OPHCrack” (freeware) to crack your windows password without erasing anything.
Share This Piece With Your Friends On Facebook And Twitter
You Can Like Our facebook And Follow Us On Twitter : @funnyollys To Get Hand-On Information On Our Social Media
Don’t Miss Our Updates On BBM 21637D3A