The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its corporate Social Responsibility invites suitable qualified applicants for its 2013/2014 session tertiary scholarship scheme effective 3rd February, 2014.
Category of Awards
Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
National Merit Award – For applicants of non-host Communities
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following category of studentsshould not apply:
200 level and above
Current Beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
Dependents of NAOC
Only Indigenes of NAOC host communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only candidates studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Deadline: Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly March 10, 2014.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to candidates at a later date and Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the aptitude test centres.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID card
Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
How To Apply:
To apply, follow the steps below:
and Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes /naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to http://www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6
, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general /enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes /naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Share This Piece With Your Friends On
Facebook And Twitter
Don’t Miss Our Updates On BBM 25CEAAAA